Windows made in Softline system, of pine or meranti wood are an expression of classic beauty and elegance. We offer wood systems of 68 mm, 78 mm and 88 mm depth. The woodwork is made of solid, laminated wood, dried to the proper moisture, with the right density (minimum 450 kg/m3 of meranti wood). The lower sash edges are protected by aluminum drips, and the application of thermo-drip adjusted to the window shape constitutes not only elegant finishing but also perfect protection against the impact of external factors. The system of woodwork painting with the use of opaque, staining varnish, water-thinnable, ensures top-quality coating.
- Glazing the option to apply a wide range of glass packages
- Board profiled window board
- Envelope seal gaskets made of TPE
- Profile laminated profile guarantees construction stability
- Undercut for the external profile
- Ecological varnish special varnish with primer and impregnation against pest and fungus
- Thermo-drip facilitates water drainage
- Aluminum board – the board protects the wood against UV rays and water flowing from the glass
Wooden windows in Softline system have been given the Green Brand award for the extraordinary properties and pro-ecological character.
The advantages of Softline and Duoline systems:
Innovative design, extraordinary elegance, functionality and vast possibilities to select colors for the interior and exterior thanks to wide color range of aluminum and wood.
Modern solutions, i.a. innovative Maco Multi Matic KS ferrules, guarantee enhanced burglary protection.
The high quality components applied in both systems, i.a. the use of selected wood, guarantee perennial, reliable durability.
Laminated profile for Softline and the solid wood and aluminum construction for Duoline ensure outstanding woodwork stability.
Materials and solutions adopted in both systems, i.a. the innovative sealing system, guarantee great thermal insulation parameters:
- for Duoline system – at 0,79 W/(m2K)* level
- for Softline system – at 0,80 W/(m2K)* level
The applied profile, ecological varnish with primer and impregnation against pest and fungus, and aluminum board that protects the wood against UV rays and water flowing from the glass, ensure perennial woodwork durability and solidity.
* Coefficient calculated with the application of 4/18/4/18/4 – 0.5 W/(m2K) package for reference window Duoline 88 mm /Softline 88 1230 x 1480 made of meranti wood